The 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra marked the pinnacle of Mustang Performance. It’s stout engine put out nearly 400hp straight from the factory, which quickly earned the Cobra a coveted spot on the list of extreme cars. If you want the ultimate in power production and performance for your ’03-’04 Cobra install a Hellion Power Systems turbo kit and watch the numbers climb. Power anywhere from 450-800 hp is available from the standard system (Turbonetics T76), with upgrades available for even more power, all while retaining the accessories and without cutting the body. A complete list of these upgrades, and pricing, can be seen below.
This kit includes the, caster camber plates, a-arms and coil over with the K-Member. Customer understands that 99-04 systems were designed around the UPR tubular K-member, therefore, using any other manufacturer may complicate installation of the Hellion Turbo System and change the intended design.
Parts required to install the 03-04 Cobra kit:
- 99-01 Alternator #YR3210346AA
- Alternator Bracket #XR3Z-10153-AB
- 99-01 Cobra Intake (Lower) #YR3Z9424BA (Upper) #XR3Z9424AA
- 99-01 Serpentine Belt Motorcraft # JK6 – 941
- 99-01 Throttle Cable Bracket & Cable Bracket # XR3Z9728CA Cable #1R3Z9A758CA
- Alternator Wires to extend . pigtail #1U2Z14S411UA
- If keeping EGR is desired, need 99-01 EGR tube # XR3Z9D477DB