Hellion 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS (LT1) Twin Turbo System
The most powerful option for the 2016+ Camaro SS is finally here! This top mount twin turbo system has taken the LT1 engine to new heights. The base system provides 5-6 psi to gain over 180-200whp! Modified fuel systems and supporting mods will allow over 1200whp to be made! This system is a true bolt-on. The Gen 6 now has the power adder it deserves!
- Top mount stainless turbo headers
- Twin Precision 6266 CEA® turbos (v-band inlet for easy installation)
- Large vertical flow core intercooler (highest flow bar/plate core available)
- Twin Precision 40mm wastegates (v-band inlet for easy installation)
- Dual blow-off valves standard (hear that rush every time you hit the throttle!)
- All necessary heat protection included in the system (optional ceramic coating available)
- More Power Potential
- Easier On Your Engine
- Factory Fitment
- Retention of All Accessories
- Unsurpassed Technical Support
- Lifetime Warranty On All Stainless Parts
|Dimensions||48 × 18 × 18 in|
- The Eliminator twin turbo system is very comparable cost-wise.
- To maximize a supercharger, aftermarket headers will be needed, adding to the cost. The Eliminator twin turbo system includes headers, adding to it’s value.
- The Eliminator twin turbo system has a broader power band than comparable superchargers. For example, a supercharger makes peak horsepower at peak RPM, let’s say 6,500 RPM. A turbo will make peak power at a lower RPM, say 4,000 RPM. The turbo will then carry the power to redline. The supercharger will have a lower bhp at 4,000 RPM.
- The turbo will have no parasitic loss as the supercharger is belt-driven. The turbo is driven with spent exhaust gases.
No. This system was designed to operate from 5lbs to over 30lbs if desired. Most customers only run 5lbs of boost, which in the case of The Eliminator, will make an average of 550rwhp (over 600 horsepower at the crank). Turning the boost up with a turbo is as easy as changing the wastegate spring or adding a manual or electronic boost controller.
Yes. The system was designed to be able to connect to the factory H-pipe. (Note: all dyno results and testing were done with an off-road exhaust to minimize restriction)
- Using CNC bent stainless steel crafted by certified welders and fabricators ensures a perfect fit every time.
- Lifetime warranty on all stainless steel piping.
- CEA engineered Precision turbochargers featuring state of the art Pro Mod influenced V-band design.
- Unsurpassed tech support and assistance. Having been touted as the company that revolutionized the Mustang turbocharging industry, we are continually contacted by our competitors customers seeking tech support. In many cases the customer was unable to contact and/or receive support from our competitor. It is our pleasure to support the turbocharging industry regardless of brand or place of purchase.
A tubular header will lower restriction and allow higher flow from the engine to the turbocharger (compared to a restictive log manifold). All Hellion headers utilize state of the art tubular design.
No, it is not necessary to bring your car to Hellion Power Systems for installation. We ship our systems world-wide with many customers installing our systems themselves. If you need help with your installation or would like a shop referral please call us at 505-873-4670.